Pics from Suisse  

Posted by Uzain in

Well, for all of you out there who I said would put up the pics I (emphasis on the I) took..

Here you go...

note: I have only chosen the pics that I like since I took them all using a Nokia 6300's two megapixel camera...

We were lucky enough we were with a family friend, as he landed us with a spot in First Class, in Edelweiss...the TV thing has around 6 movies or so, and the movies I watched are:

Horton Hears a Who (again)
Fool's Gold
And a quarter of the Bucket List...



That's the park near Geneva: For a person who only likes a few things, I thought it was UNBELIEVEABLY awesome... Meh.

The rest=: laters, I'm a lazy f*ck a the moment...

for all of you who think i'm bragging: i'm not, just sharing some of my photos with all of you...



This entry was posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 at Sunday, August 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

i like......

August 11, 2008 at 7:24 AM

XD

Thanks...

First time out of Asia, memorable indeed... :P

August 12, 2008 at 12:20 AM

hey neato!
got any more sights of zurich? it wuz zurich u were stayin at ryt?

haha ur so like me! we dont brag.. we just tell the truth eh? keke

August 12, 2008 at 5:03 AM

@ Hi.Co: Totally..

Ramones influenced...

and know, we went to Zurich, but we were staying geneva..

August 12, 2008 at 5:04 AM

Post a Comment