Hmmm..  

Posted by Uzain in

I know this is around 1, or 2 months old.

But this is based on an interesting conversation that took place in Seagull, it was between me, my aunt (Finifenmaa) and Sid (aharen).

It was about the world... :D

1. The Beginning

We all came from West Africa, and then, as humans, we decided to live on our own.

This happens nowadays as well, people moving away from family and living somewhere else, but EARLIER, they had huge, empty countries to move into, (since all humans have inquisitiveness and the need to explore, though nowadays, more people hide such facts under a veil of lies)

And they decided to stay there and procreate and fill the country with their off springs, and mix breeding with other countries and having the time of their lives...

Then came racism

People took people who look like them into their own countries, gave the country names etc...

And they lived like that, until everyone decided theres no crime against marrying one of the other country, but that person needs to apply as a citizen of that country, etc...

*puts down milkshake*

Am I making any sense...?

Yeah, I thought not...

Finifenmaa: What's wrong with Jim Reeves?
Sid: Nothing, it's just that he's overrated, you know?
Me: Mainstream?
Sid: Yep?
Finifenmaa: Mainstream? What's that?
Me: *sigh* let me put it in a simpler way..Jim Reeves = Britney Spears...


This entry was posted on Monday, September 1, 2008 at Monday, September 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

WHAT YOU SAY?.

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

:P

September 1, 2008 at 7:42 PM

XD...

Why?

:P

September 2, 2008 at 4:39 AM
Anonymous  

XD Hey Uzain. This has absolutely nothing to do w/ the topic but.. ANYWAY.
A while ago you asked on South Park Stuff if there were anymore smilies besides :) :( >:( :confused: etc etc (heres teh topic link: http://www.southparkstuff.com/forum/index.php?topic=1723.0 )
And I found one. XD
":- *" without the space between ":-" and "*" is a kissing smiley.. lol. I know that was completely random but.. I wanted to answer your extremely old topic. XDD
So uh yea... XDDD *has nothing more to say*

September 2, 2008 at 5:17 PM

Whoa...

How did you know, Jaz..

Kudos, indeed..

BTW, your new pic rocks XD

September 3, 2008 at 1:00 AM
Anonymous  
This comment has been removed by the author.
September 3, 2008 at 1:09 PM
Anonymous  

1) I read some old topic where someone wrote a kissing smiley and I remembered that you had made a topic about new smileys and I figured you may wanna know about it. As for how I did it, I hit Print Topic om the topic to see how the person wrote it and it was written :-* so I figured I may as well tell you. ^_^
2) Aw thanks. ^_^ *hugs you*
3) Why the hell do they not have an edit comment button here?! >.>

September 3, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Post a Comment